Friday, May 23, 2008

Final Days

Here are some pictures of the last days.

All this graduation takes me back to my high school graduation. I don't remember much because I got totally wasted. Not really. I didn't cry, because I'm a man, but it was a very emotional ceremony. A lot of us went to the U-Turn and played games for a while. There we got totally wasted. After that, Mr. Aldrich's son, John and I went over to one of our friend's house. We stayed up playing pool and video games until 4:00 am. Nowadays, I could do that standing on my head, but at the time it was by far the longest I'd ever stayed up. I had a baseball game the next morning and I felt the effects. I was up to bat, and I fell asleep. Luckily I woke up in time to throw my bat at the ball and it fell for a bloop single. True story. Then during the game I got totally wasted. Not a true story. Anyway, I guess the moral of the story is: School is for losers.

Mr. A













































No comments: