Friday, December 25, 2009

Out of Retirement

That's right folks, after a year of training, I'm back and better than ever. I'm now a level 6 Jedi Knight and I'm ready to rock. I know, you're saying it's about time I updated this thing, but like me, this post is a little bit late.

As for me being back, I must say it's good to see all your bright and shiny faces again. I'm sure we're all ready to continue our daily practice of an hour or more. Right? Well, either way, it's going to be a great year (especially since I'm back), so let's get out there and play some music. Ready break!

The King of Awesome

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

mr. monroe is insane

Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome monroe.

Name said...

sometimes you get really cheesy though =]

Anonymous said...

you couldn't be in retirement. We all know that